Screen Printing Frame - A4 Pre Exposed
A Pre exposed screen already has your image burned onto it. We use two coats of the best quality emulsion and an aluminium frame. Our screens have been specially made to have a couple of inches more room for your ink and tape at the top. We have already worked out the perfect sizes and mesh counts for you.
They can be used many times and reclaimed if you would like a new image burnt on. You can have more than one image on a screen however this makes it harder to print with as you will need to tape off images whilst printing.
You can specify what mesh you would like for printing onto fabric or paper in the email with your artwork.
Image size for this screen 210 x 297mm - A4 size
Email your image and mesh preference (or let us know what you intend to print on) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- .bmp (Bitmap)
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format)
- Artwork should be sent 100% black and white. No greys. (The black will be the ink when printed)
- Make sure your artwork is set at the exact size you want it printed.
- Make sure your .psd, .pdf, or .bmp file has a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- All text layers should be rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Multi-color images should have each color on a separate layer.
Pre-burned/exposed screens are considered custom items and are non-returnable.