A4 Screen Printing kit
This is a pre exposed screen with your design already burned on. A squeegee and a pair of hinge clamps. We have designed the kit to be perfect for screen printing without having to expose your images. We have allowed extra space above the image for tape and ink. We coat the screen with two coats of emulsion for durability. The screen frame is made from aluminium and the squeegee is solid wood and sculpted for printing.
Just email an image to email@example.com or call the studio manager Chessie for more information on 07581438572
Image size for this screen 210 x 279mm
You can specify the mesh you would like for printing onto fabric or paper.
Email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- .bmp (Bitmap)
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format)
- Artwork should be sent 100% black and white. No greys. (The black will be the ink when printed)
- Make sure your artwork is set at the exact size you want it printed.
- Make sure your .psd, .pdf, or .bmp file has a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- All text layers should be rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Multi-color images should have each color on a separate layer.
Pre-burned/exposed screens are considered custom items and are non-returnable.